VS $1000+. UI Control for ASP.NET AJAX(contains chart and gridview).
PDF Viewer Control for WinForms Overview
The Kettic .NET PDF Viewer Control is a Windows Forms component that is able to display PDF documents directly in your Windows Forms applications. After integrating this PDF Viewer control into your .NET application, the end users of your application will easily open the PDF files without installing any other PDF viewer on their machine. The Kettic PDF Viewer offers intuitive predefined UI for developers to easily apply the control to their applications. In order to support display larger PDF files, the Kettic PDF Viewer control provides virtualization and load on-demand mode support.
Features of Kettic PDF Viewer Control
- Compatible with displaying PDF documents from files as well as streams directly
- Capable of display text, images, and vector graphics, including shapes
- Support embedded fonts, including TrueType, PostScript and OpenType font types and various font styles
- The PDF Viewer UI implements zooming, scrolling and continuous page layout
- The provided PDF Viewer UI offers the implementation of zoom, scroll and continuous page layout
- Provides Pan, selection, annotations, copy to clipboard, and find support for end users easily view PDF documents in your Windows Forms applications.
- Keyboard navigation support allows users of your application control the PDF file with Array keys, like move PDF files with keys of Up, Down, Left, and Right. Go to next page with PageDown and previous page with PageUp etc.
- The PDF Viewer UI offers a ready-to-use Ribbon tab, which makes it extremely easy to incorporate a Ribbon bar in your .NET applications.
- Navigation toolbar is available for users easily navigate to any location of the PDF file that they are viewing with mouse click
- Context menu and printing functionality support let users can edit the context menu of PDF files and print the PDF documents as necessary.