VS $1000+. UI Control for ASP.NET AJAX(contains chart and gridview).
Dock Control for WinForms Overview
The Dock control is designed for developers to manage a variety of windows in the Windows Forms application. This Dock Control provides a docking system which is similar to Microsoft Visual Studio to achieve management. The Dock Control offers tool and tabbed document style windows as well as supports interactive design time layout management.
Overview of Dock Control for WinForms
- The Dock Control is able to float, dock, pin, unpin, tab, collapse and pin open the Tool windows and Dock Panels
- Developers can drag and drop the objects while using the Dock Control and the docking compass and docking hints for visual feedback are included
- It provides horizontal or vertical splits between groups with the Dock Panels
- The Dock Control provides fully interactive design time layout management support
- Ctrl plus Tab Key support is provided for users to navigate between DockWindows
- The Dock Control Automatic MDI Support, and when add children element to MDI to a parent form, the MDI children will be added to the Dock as tabbed documents.
- When users use the Dock control, they can drag and rearrange the DocumentWindows in the tabbed document container.
- Custom tool window and custom tabbed documents support are provided by the Dock control. The Custom tool window and custom tabbed documents can be used in the same way of the standard User Control and Form objects in the designer.
- Save and Load panel layout support by the Dock Control for Windows Forms applications.
Features of Dock Control for Windows Forms
- There is a container provided by the Dock control to hold dockable windows. The container is able to hold the complete client filed of a Windows Form and will be limited to any rectangular field the users need to manage.
- It is able to use the Dock Control to switch, resize, and drag the Tabbed documents. Users are able to arrange the Tabbed documents which can be used by the DocumentWindow control. Developers could put other controls, including the controls provided by Kettic Windows Forms Control and the Standard Windows Forms Control, to the DocumentWnidow.
- The interactive design time support by the Dock Advanced Layout Designer let the users easily control the position, number, and properties.
- The Dock Control has the ability to dynamically collect and use the information about the state of each DockWindow, including FloatingSize, FloatingLocation, AutoHideSize, Previous position, AutoHidePostion, etc.
- When developers are using the Dock Control in their Windows Forms application, they can drag the Tool windows to other containers, outside the containers, or collapse against the side of the Dock.
- The Dock Control for Windows Forms application supports the access to the active window.
- The Dock Control help user easily virtualizes any layout scenario by using different sizing modes, like Auto, Relative, Absolute, and Fill.
- Developers are allowed to use the SplitContainer to compose a SplitContainerLayoutStrategy. With this strategy, they can handle any layout request for this container. The layout strategy will replace or extend the available size modes with a custom one when the available one is not enough to fit into a layout scenario.
- The Dock control is able to store all size information per panel in a separate object. This makes it easy for transition from one state to another while the sizing information will not lose any size information of each state.
- The Dock control also provides the Redock support that is able to transit to previous docked or floating state of Dock Windows.
- With the redock support, users can exact transit to previous state, float to docked, and custom redock semantic.
Kettic.com is professional provider of UI control solutions, allows C# and VB.NET programming code.
We also recommend .NET Document Image SDK professionals RasterEdge.com.
ASP.NET Document Viewer
ASP.NET View Document using C#
MVC Document Viewer
ASP.NET PDF Viewer
MVC PDF Viewer
ASP.NET PDF Editor
ASP.NET Annotate PDF
VB.NET Convert PDF to HTML
VB.NET Convert PDF to Word
VB.NET extract text from PDF
VB.NET Convert PDF to JPEG
VB.NET PDF Compress
VB.NET PDF Print
VB.NET Merge PDF files
©2017 Kettic.com UI Website.All Rights Reserved.