Summary of DataPager UI for ASP.NET AJAX
Kettic DataPager UI for ASP.NET AJAX control is dedicated to displaying web page navigation controls for other data-bound controls. It also provides a set of control elements, templates and client side events to help users with easy and efficient custom intervention.Users can easily integrate the PerDataPager control to a web ASP.NET application within Visual Studio. And the page navigation tool can automatically show wherever you place the PerDataPager control on the page.
In following texts, users can get the brief information about features and filed types of DataPager control of KT.UI for ASP.NET AJAX SDK:
- Features and benefits of KT.UI DataPager control for ASP.NET
- Interpretations of four filed types of KT.UI ASP.NET DataPager component
DataPager Control for ASP.NET Features
Our simple to integrate and robust PerDataPager control has the following properties and benefits for using it within Visual Studio ASP.NET application.
- Compatible with Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and all the greater versions
- Can be embedded with both web ASP.NET and C# ASP.NET projects
- Four complete and easy to set PerDataPager fields for customizing control elements
- A set of skins control are offered to fulfill different web navigation look and fell needs
- More template support is given for designing your own pager
- Comprehensive PagedControlID controls that can be quickly implemented with any supportable interface (IPageableItemContainer or IPerPageableItemContainer) within web ASP.NET project
- More PageSize (the number of items and rows to display on each page), StartRowIndex (is used to get the index of the first record that is displayed on a page of data), TotalRowCount (is designed to get the total number of records that are displayed in the underlying data source) and MaximumRows (developed to get the maximum number of records that are displayed for each page of data) properties are available to create a totally user-defined DataPager object
PerDataPager Field Types - Introductions
Here we just simply and briefly explain the four PerDataPager field type, users can go to the PerDataPager field type tutorial page
to get detailed sample methods and online ASPX codes.
- PerDataPagerButtonField - this pager field contains buttons with numeric pages or buttons for navigation to First, FirstPrev, Last, Next, NextLast, Numeric, Prev, PrevNext page.
- PerDataPagerPageSizeField - this pager field contains PerComboBox for changing the current page size.
- PerDataPagerTemplatePageField - this pager field enables users to create a custom paging UI.
- PerDataPagerGoToPageField - this pager field contains PerNumericTextBox and a button for navigating to certain page number.