Information to Calendar Column and Row Headers
Kettic UI Calendar ASP.NET AJAX provides users the rich controls to set and define calendar column and raw headers. See following detailed guides.
Row Headers Within ASP.NET Project
- ShowRowHeaders: we can add and display row headers on the calendar by using ShowRowHeaders property controls. As the asp.net calendar includes three properties, thus, the row headers can be number, text and image. If the row header is in number mode, we can replace and change numbers that appear in the row headers with text and image by setting RowHeaderText and RowHeaderImage properties.
- RowHeaderText: when we choose text type and assign a value to the RowHeaderText property, there will appear same text label in every row on the web calendar.
- RowHeaderImage: when we choose image type and assign a value to the RowHeaderImage property, every row on the calendar is labeled by the image.
A note here, if we apply image and text properties at the same time, the image will appear to the left of the text label. If we don't assign both properties at a time, then, the raw header will display the current week.
Column Headers Within ASP.NET Project
- ShowColumnHeaders: we can use ShowColumnHeaders property to control whether the column headers appear on the asp.net calendar, and it also includes three modes, ColumnHeaderNumber, ColumnHeaderText and ColumnHeaderImage.
- ColumnHeaderText: When we choose text mode and assign a value to the RowHeaderText property, every column in the calendar can show same text label.
- ColumnHeaderImage: When we choose image property and set a value to the RowHeaderImage property, every column is in same image. Like raw headers, if we set both properties at the same time, the image appears to the left of the text label.
- DayNameFormat: this property is for changing the labels for the day of the week.
Five types of day name formats are listed here:
- Full - The column headers is displayed with the entire name of each week day to label the days of the week.
- Short - each day of the week is named with 3-letter abbreviations in column headers.
- FirstLetter - each day of the week is represented with the first initial in column headers.
- FirstTwoLetters - each day of the week is represented with the first two letters in column headers.
- Shortest - The column headers use the shortest string that distinguishes the week days to label each day of the week.
Sample ASPX.NET Codes to Set Calendar Raw and Column Headers
<kettic:PerCalendar ID="PerCalendar1" runat="server"