Properties - WinForms Calendar Controls
The Windows Forms Calendar control provides many cool features, like months preview, multi-month view, date zooming, multi-day selection, globalization support as well as data binding. The skin of the calendar control is changeable, which allows developers change the themes available in the WinForms UI control suite or the themes from other sources.
The complete features support by the WinForms Calendar Control:
Properties of Calendar control in C# WinForms
The Calendar Control supports not only all features of the standard Month Calendar control in the Visual Studio toolbox, but also additional features that the standard Calendar control do not support, including focused date, show week days, hide week days, date zoom, read only mode as well as show other month days. Furthermore, the Calendar controls provide the support of footer, customizable header and footer, and navigation buttons. Cell formatting including padding, borders, margins, spacing, and alignment is supported by the Calendar Control for WinForms applications.
The following are properties of the Windows Forms Calendar components.
- EnableMultiSelect, this property is used to enable the function of selecting multiple items.
- DisplayNavigation, this property is used to display the navigation controls in the title area when the value is ture.
- LayoutOfMonth, this property is used to set the number of rows and columns for the Calendar layout.
- FocusOnDate, this property is used to set the value of focusing area that will be viewed in Calendar.
- ViewMultiColumns, this property is used to configure the number of columns that will be displayed when configure a multiple month Calendar View.
- ViewMultiRows, this property is used to configure the number of rows that will be displayed when configure a multi-month Calendar View.
- MaxDateScope, this property is used to set the selection of valid maximum dates with the Windows Forms Calendar control.
- MinDateScope, this property is used to set the selection of valid minimum date valid with the Windows Forms Calendar control.
- DisplayDaysOfOtherMonths, this is a property used to configure the matrix of a month. Days from previous or next month will be showed when rendered; otherwise, it will render only blank cells.
- ChosenDate, this is a property used to set the current date to be selected.
- ChosenDates, this is a property used to return a collection of Date Time objects that represent the selected dates on the Windows Forms Calendar control.
- Orientation, this property is used to change the orientation being viewed. The days and weeks can be displayed in rows or columns.
- DisplayHeadersOfColumn, this is a property used to show the headers of column.
- DisplayHeadersOfRow, this is a property used to show the headers of row.