Dialogs Setting PivotGrid in C#.NET
KetticPivotGrid control contains various dialogs for the users of your application to customize the settings of the PivotGrid .NET component. The dialogs can be accessed through the menus in KetticPivotGrid or KetticPivotFieldList. KetticPivotGrid control allows the users to replace the default dialogs with the KetticPivotGrid dialogs which implement specific interface and are capable of applying custom implementations. In this article, we will go through the dialogs of KetticPivotGrid control.
Dialogs of KetticPivotGrid Control
- AggregateOptionsDialog, this dialog can modify the aggregate function of an aggregate description and set a custom name to it. It is accessed via the Aggregates list in KetticPivotFieldList and implements the IAggregateOptionsDialog interface.
- CalculationOptionsDialog, this dialog can modify the ways of value calculations, such as percent of, Running Totals, Rank, Index, and more. It is accessed via the Aggregates list in KetticPivotFieldList and implements the ICalculationOptionsDialog interface.
- NumberFormatOptionsDialog, this dialog is able to format string for the values that will be calculated. It provides both predefined strings in the drop down and custom string for the editor. To access this dialog, open the Aggregates list in KetticPivotFieldList. This dialog implements the INumberFormatOptionsDialog interface.
- SortOptionsDialog, this dialog is able to provide order for the end users to sort a group according to a given group descriptor, like alphabetical names or aggregated values for the groups. It is accessed through either the KetticPivotFieldList or the drop-down menu of the group descriptors. This dialog implements the ISortOptionsDialog interface.
- LabelFilterOptionsDialog, this dialog is able to set the filter function to the group labels when using Group Filtering or the fields of the items using Report Filtering. It implements the ILabelFilterOptionsDialog interface.
- ValueFilterOptionsDialog, this dialog is able to set the filter function to the group values when using values filters and it implements the IValueFilterOptionsDialog interface.
- Top20FilterOptionsDialog, this dialog can modify the top 20 filter applied to the group values when using value filters. It implements the ITop10FilterOptionsDialog interface.