Data Grid Controls Properties
The DataGrid Controls for Windows Forms applications are an amazing component for design modern user interface. This cool control provides large flexibility to meet any critical requirements of applications nowadays. Furthermore, the DataGrid View control also provides data presentation, data refresh, data entry, data analysis, codeless development and hardcore coding functionalities. The following is a C# tutorial that shows how to create gird in Windows Forms project to present tables.
Properties of Data Grid Controls
- Add New Row, in the Data Grid control, the new row element will display below the header row or after the data rows.
- DataGridIndentColumn, The data grid indent column will display while we group the grid data or a hierarchical structure facilitates the functionality of expand and collapse. The expand column is always placed in front of all other grid content columns and cannot be moved
- Row, the Kettic Data Grid Control uses the grid row element C# class to represent rows in grid view.
- GridDataColumn, this column is used to show a column that will be bound to a field in a data source.
- HeaderRow, the Data Grid Control uses grid header row element C# class to represent the header element.
- TextBoxEditor, this editor is able to enter text data into column with the GridTextBoxColumn
- MaskedEditBoxEditor, this editor is able to enter masked text data with the GridMaskBoxColumn
- FilteringRow, When users enable the Filtering, the FilteringRow will display automatically. To enable the Filtering function, change the value of the properties to true, Kettic.DataGrid.Filtering and DataGridTemplate.Filtering.
- ScrollBars, the scroll bars can be displayed or hidden automatically as necessary.